Skip to main content

Most of the Inspirational Quotes That Summarize The Wisdom About Life||wisdom quotes||


  1.       Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.

  2.               Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

  3.               Our greatest glory is in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

  4.               It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
  5. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.


  6. You must do the things you think you cannot do.

   7. Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

   8. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.

   9. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

   10. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.



   11. Out of difficulties grow miracles.

   12. I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

   13.               If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it.

   14.               The secret of getting ahead is getting started.

   15.               Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

   16. Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.

   17.               If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.

   18.               Change your thoughts and you change your world.

   19.               Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.

   20. The face is the mirror of the mind and eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart.

   21.               Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.

   22. Believe you can and you're halfway there.

    23. Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise in time.

   24. There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.





   
   25. Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.
   

   26. Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.



   27. An experience like 'The West Wing' is what I would imagine - even though I've never done it - that surfing feels like. It's, like, 'Whoa! I can just stand up here and ride this without all the anxiety!'



\  28. Some days are just bad days, that's all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that's just the way it is!



   29. Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.


   30. Whatever comes in my way, I take it with a smile.


   31. Smile from your heart; nothing is more beautiful than a woman who is happy to be herself.


   32. You can never go wrong when you have a great team to work with.


   33. I never had a role model. I ended up wanting to be the best version of myself.


   34.            I believe in classics. I like keeping it simple, whether its colors, cuts, or the outfits I wear.


   35.            You must do the things you think you cannot do.


   36.            Out of difficulties grow miracles.


   37.            I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.


   38.            The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.


   39.            The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.


   40.            Change your thoughts and you change your world.


   41.            If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.


   42.            Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.


   43.            My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive, and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.


   44.            I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.


   45.            Two persons cannot long be friends if they cannot forgive each other's little failings.


   46.            We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.




47. Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. 


   48            Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.


   49.            Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.


   50.            I have learned that friendship isn't about who you've known the longest, it's about who came and never left your side. 


   51.   A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.


   52.            Don't forget to tell yourself positive things daily! You must love yourself internally to glow externally.


   53.            What you feel inside reflects on your face. So be happy and positive all the time.


   54.            Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.


   55.            What you feel inside reflects on your face. So be happy and positive all the time.


   56.            All I can control is me and just keep having a positive attitude.


   57.            I surround myself with good people who make me feel great and give me positive energy.


  58.         The only journey is the one within.


  59.         I will keep smiling, be positive and never give up! I will give 100 percent each time I play. These are always my goals and my attitude.


  60.         Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life.


  61.         It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.


  62.         Our the greatest glory is in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.


  63.         Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is God's gift, that's why we call it the present.


  64.         Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.


  65.         Through hard work, perseverance, and faith in God, you can live your dreams.


  66.         Success isn't always about greatness. It's about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.


  67.         Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.


  68.         If you always put a limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.


  69.         If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.


  70.         I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.


  71.         Change your thoughts and you change your world.


  72.         If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it.


  73.         Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.


  74.         If I pass away one day, I am happy because I tried to do my best. My sport allowed me to do so much because it's the biggest sport in the world.


  75.         I am constantly being asked about individuals. The only way to win is as a team. Football is not about one or two or three-star players.


  76.         Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.


52.            Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

  77.         Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.


  78.         Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.


  79.         Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.


  80.         The secret of getting ahead is getting started. 


  81.         Do not wait; the time will never be 'just right.' Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.


  82.         You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand.


  83.         Do not wait; the time will never be 'just right.' Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.


  84.         You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand.


  85.         You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand.

Comments